Cheese Foam Topping for Cold Brew
Have you tried a drink with cheese foam? It's so easy to make at home! Here's a basic cheese foam recipe that will add a sweet and tangy deliciousness to your coffee!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 1/2 pint cold brew
• 114 grams mascarpone
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/4 pint double cream
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1/8 pint milk
1. In a bowl, add mascarpone and sugar.
2. Slowly add in the double cream.
3. Once the double cream has been incorporated into the mascarpone, add a pinch of sea salt and continue whipping until mixture has peaks.
4. Slowly stir in the milk until you reach your desired consistency. It should be thick, light and pourable.
5. In a tall glass, add ice and cold brew.
6. Top it off with the your cheese foam and enjoy.