If you have a rosemary bush accessible, cut a few sprigs and give this latte a try!
- 355mL milk of your choice
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 240mL ounces medium/dark roast coffee
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener blend (or 1 tablespoon sugar)
- Ground rosemary (optional)
Make rosemary infused milk:
1. Combine milk and rosemary sprigs in saucepan. Simmer over low heat on stovetop for 12 minutes (makes enough for 6 servings).
2. Remove rosemary sprigs and place rosemary-infused milk in refrigerator.
Assemble the drink:
3. Brew 240mL ounces of your favorite coffee.
4. Stir in 2 teaspoons of monk fruit sweetener blend (or 1 tablespoon sugar).
5. Take 60mL of the rosemary-infused milk from fridge and froth.
6. Add frothed milk to coffee.
Optional: Sprinkle with ground rosemary.